Monday, April 26, 2010

How to add a signature to your blog posts

Obviously I am new to this blogging thing and can use all the help I can get.  I stumbled upon a great tutorial site called Sneaky Mommy Blog Design that is super easy to understand, even if you know nothing about html.  I even made my own signature in about three minutes.  So check Jill out at sneaky blog.  She even answered a question I had about my blog in less than five minutes.  Gee I wish I had her knowledge.  Definitely worth bookmarking as issues arise while blogging.  Hope someone can use it!

2 comments:

  1. Ha~ Just realized this would look so much better on a white background! Guess that's my next step!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...thanks for sharing! I am so excited to have this. Most sites charge to do something that took all of 30 seconds!!

    ReplyDelete